Rental Terms and Conditions
Rental Terms and Conditions (see details on rental agreement form):
- Please report any technical issue or malfunction of the rental equipment to High River Pharmacy, Home Health and Medical Supply Centre ASAP.
- The renter is responsible for any damage or loss of the rental equipment and gives the right to High River Pharmacy, Home Health and Medical Supply Centre to charge the cost of repair or the whole retail price of the equipment in case of loss.
- The rental equipment must be used in the proper way by the renter only. The renter will not allow the equipment to be used or played with by others, especially children.
- The rental equipment must be kept in a dry and clean place when not in use.
- The rental mobility products should not be used under the rain, snow or on icy or slippery surfaces.
- The client is responsible for any injury or damage caused by negligence, misuse, accident or abuse of the equipment.
- The renter hereby gives authorization to charge the credit card on file for any due rental charge, repair cost of damaged equipment or the total cost for lost equipment.
- Late payment/return interest charge will be 2% per month.